- Address: 2888 Woodcock Blvd.Atlanta, GA 30341
- GPS: 33.876701,-84.271581
- Phone: 404-338-7962, 844-545-5640
- Website: https://www.irs.gov/help/contact-my-local-office-in-georgia
- Monday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 12 noon - 1 p.m.)
- Tuesday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 12 noon - 1 p.m.)
- Wednesday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 12 noon - 1 p.m.)
- Thursday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 12 noon - 1 p.m.)
- Friday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 12 noon - 1 p.m.)
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Internal Revenue Service in Atlanta (Woodcock) like street address and directions, phone number, contact email, forms, appointment and other useful information.
It helps people to file their taxes and decide all other tax issues. The IRS office in Atlanta (Woodcock) accepts tax payments from individuals, international taxpayers, business and self employed, give out tax refunds, inform about tax relief provisions and other.
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Cash payment acceptance (Exact Change is Required)
- Economic Impact Payment Issues
- E-Services Authentication
- Identity Protection Personal Identification Number (IP PIN) Request
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7
- Taxpayer Protection Program
Where to File Addresses for Taxpayers and Tax Professionals
|Your Form||ARE NOT ENCLOSING A PAYMENT||ARE ENCLOSING A PAYMENT|
|1040||Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service Kansas City, MO 64999-0002||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 1214 Charlotte, NC 28201-1214|
|1040-ES||N/A||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 1300 Charlotte, NC 28201-1300|
|1040-ES(NR)||N/A||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 1300 Charlotte. NC 28201-1300|
|1040V||N/A||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 1214 Charlotte, NC 28201-1214|
|1040X||Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service Austin, TX 73301-0052||Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service Austin, TX 73301-0052|
|4868||Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service Kansas City, MO 64999-0045||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 1302 Charlotte, NC 28201-1302|
All public visitors are required to walk through multiple stages of electronic security equipment. Presenting a government issued valid ID card at the entrance is mandatory for identity and appointment verification.
All public visitors are required to take appointments prior to visiting, by calling the number provided above.
No public parking facility is offered for the visitors to this place. The nearest parking places are located 100 – 400 feet away.
Popular questions at Atlanta (Woodcock), 30341
You can expect to receive your second stimulus check a week after it is made law by Congress which is proposed to be around January 15, 2021.
The IRS will process your paper return as soon as they are filed on a basis of first come first serve.
The refund status is usually updated by the IRS within 24-48 hours after you submit an e-file tax return, or after 4 weeks if the tax return was mailed by paper.
To check for your IRS refund you’ll need your social security number(SSN) or individual taxpayer identification number (ITIN), your filing status, and your exact refund amount. You need to input this information into MY REFUND TOOL on the IRS.gov site or the IRSGo mobile app. It is usually updated every 24 hours.
You should go to IRS.gov and click on the view payment toll. This process is totally free and you can also view other payment histories as far back as 18 months.