- Address: 2600 Citiplace CentreBaton Rouge, LA. 70808
- GPS: 30.4229903,-91.1276102
- Phone: 225-343-8625, 844-545-5640
- Website: https://www.irs.gov/help/contact-my-local-office-in-louisiana
- Monday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 12:30 – 1:30 p.m.)
- Tuesday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 12:30 – 1:30 p.m.)
- Wednesday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 12:30 – 1:30 p.m.)
- Thursday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 12:30 – 1:30 p.m.)
- Friday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 12:30 – 1:30 p.m.)
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Internal Revenue Service in Baton Rouge like street address and directions, phone number, contact email, forms, appointment and other useful information.
It helps people to file their taxes and decide all other tax issues. The IRS office in Baton Rouge accepts tax payments from individuals, international taxpayers, business and self employed, give out tax refunds, inform about tax relief provisions and other.
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Cash payment acceptance (Exact Change is Required)
- Economic Impact Payment Issues
- E-Services Authentication
- Identity Protection Personal Identification Number (IP PIN) Request
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7
- Taxpayer Protection Program
Where to File Addresses for Taxpayers and Tax Professionals
|Your Form||ARE NOT ENCLOSING A PAYMENT||ARE ENCLOSING A PAYMENT|
|1040||Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service Austin, TX 73301-0002||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 1214 Charlotte, NC 28201-1214|
|1040-ES||N/A||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 1300 Charlotte, NC 28201-1300|
|1040-ES(NR)||N/A||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 1300 Charlotte, NC 28201-1300|
|1040V||N/A||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 1214 Charlotte, NC 28201-1214|
|1040X||Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service Austin, TX 73301-0052||Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service Austin, TX 73301-0052|
|4868||Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service Austin, TX 73301-0045||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 1302 Charlotte, NC 28201-1302|
Parking is available in the CitiPlace parking lot.
Popular questions at Baton Rouge, 70808
When you change your business location you can also do this with the IRS with the use of form 882-B. You can also use this form when changing your mailing address or the parties responsible for your business.
It is advisable to file your tax return at when due and pay as much as you can. Also, you can call the IRS on 1-800-829-1040 to discuss with them about other payment options like paying on installments and short-term extension on payment to prevent penalties or interests.
The IRS will start your payment of stimulus check beginning from April, you’ll only benefit from this first group if you are a taxpayer with a direct deposit for your bank account filed with the IRS.
If you are among the second wave of people who will receive the stimulus check you must provide your direct banking account go to the IRS by using the GET PAYMENT TOOL and it will be received during the latter part of April.
If you belong to the category of adult social security retirement, survivor, and disability insurance you do not need to file for a stimulus check as you’ll automatically receive a direct bank deposit around the end of April.
For your payments, the IRS now deposits within any business day of the week i.e. Monday through to Friday (except on holidays).
You can change your address with the IRS using several methods:
- By using your new address when you file a tax return.
- By sending a written statement of the address change indicating your full name, old address, new address, and your social security number, ITIN OR EIN.
- By using the 8822- FORM
By placing a direct call to the IRS and informing them verbally. You must be able to provide the customer representative with your full name, date of birth, new address, old address, social security number, ITIN or EIN.