- Address: 380 Fountain Office Ct.Fairview Heights, IL 62208
- GPS: 38.6035728,-89.9781646
- Phone: 618-589-7399, 844-545-5640
- Website: https://www.irs.gov/help/contact-my-local-office-in-illinois
- Monday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.)
- Tuesday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.)
- Wednesday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.)
- Thursday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.)
- Friday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.)
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Internal Revenue Service in Fairview Heights like street address and directions, phone number, contact email, forms, appointment and other useful information.
It helps people to file their taxes and decide all other tax issues. The IRS office in Fairview Heights accepts tax payments from individuals, international taxpayers, business and self employed, give out tax refunds, inform about tax relief provisions and other.
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Economic Impact Payment Issues
- E-Services Authentication
- Identity Protection Personal Identification Number (IP PIN) Request
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7
- Taxpayer Protection Program
Where to File Addresses for Taxpayers and Tax Professionals
|Your Form||ARE NOT ENCLOSING A PAYMENT||ARE ENCLOSING A PAYMENT|
|1040||Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service Kansas City, MO 64999-0002||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 931000 Louisville, KY 40293-1000|
|1040-ES||N/A||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 931100 Louisville, KY 40293-1100|
|1040-ES(NR)||N/A||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 1300 Charlotte, NC 28201-1300|
|1040V||N/A||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 931000 Louisville, KY 40293-1000|
|1040X||Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service Kansas City, MO 64999-0052||Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service Kansas City, MO 64999-0052|
|4868||Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service Kansas City, MO 64999-0045||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 931300 Louisville, KY 40293-1300|
All public visitors are required to walk through electronic security equipment. Security personnel would ask for government issued photo IDs to verify identity and validate appointment.
All public visitors are required to make appointments prior to visiting by calling the number provided above.
On-spot parking lot facility is provided for the visitors to this IRS Office.
Popular questions at Fairview Heights, 62208
This is a process where your accounts, financial information, or your organization is being examined or reviewed to ascertain that the reported amount and information provided for tax returns were correct.
When you change your business location you can also do this with the IRS with the use of form 882-B. You can also use this form when changing your mailing address or the parties responsible for your business.
If you have already filed your tax return the IRS will start its processing in the order with which they have been filed.
To check for your IRS refund you’ll need your social security number(SSN) or individual taxpayer identification number (ITIN), your filing status, and your exact refund amount. You need to input this information into MY REFUND TOOL on the IRS.gov site or the IRSGo mobile app. It is usually updated every 24 hours.
You must first understand that this differs from one state to another and it is determined by the type of form you intend to file. You should log into IRS.gov click on FILE then INDIVIDUAL then WHERE TO FILE, then you will be provided with a list of states then choose your preferred location, and also be provided with the appropriate location based on your form type.