- Address: 51 S.W. First Ave.Miami, FL 33130
- GPS: 25.7737112,-80.1952586
- Phone: 305-982-5077, 844-545-5640
- Website: https://www.irs.gov/help/contact-my-local-office-in-florida
- Monday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 12:30 – 1:30 p.m.)
- Tuesday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 12:30 – 1:30 p.m.)
- Wednesday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 12:30 – 1:30 p.m.)
- Thursday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 12:30 – 1:30 p.m.)
- Friday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 12:30 – 1:30 p.m.)
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Internal Revenue Service in Miami like street address and directions, phone number, contact email, forms, appointment and other useful information.
It helps people to file their taxes and decide all other tax issues. The IRS office in Miami accepts tax payments from individuals, international taxpayers, business and self employed, give out tax refunds, inform about tax relief provisions and other.
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Cash payment acceptance (Exact Change is Required)
- Economic Impact Payment Issues
- E-Services Authentication
- Identity Protection Personal Identification Number (IP PIN) Request
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7
- Taxpayer Protection Program
Where to File Addresses for Taxpayers and Tax Professionals
|Your Form||ARE NOT ENCLOSING A PAYMENT||ARE ENCLOSING A PAYMENT|
|1040||Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service Austin, TX 73301-0002||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 1214 Charlotte, NC 28201-1214|
|1040-ES||N/A||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 1300 Charlotte, NC 28201-1300|
|1040-ES(NR)||N/A||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 1300 Charlotte, NC 28201-1300|
|1040V||N/A||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 1214 Charlotte, NC 28201-1214|
|1040X||Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service Austin, TX 73301-0052||Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service Austin, TX 73301 – 0052|
|4868||Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service Austin, TX 73301-0045||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 1302 Charlotte, NC 28201-1302|
All public visitors will have to pass through several steps of electronic security equipment. Showing government issued IDs at the entrance to the security personnel is mandatory for verifying identity and validating appointment.
All public visitors are required to make appointments prior to visiting by calling the number provided above.
Finding a spot in the IRS parking lot may be next to impossible, however the metered parking streets are easy to avail and there are few commercial parking lots in walking distance as well. SP+ Parking Robert’s Garage, South Florida Parking Association – Senior Lot, Cultural Center Garage and Safe Cruise Parking are the closest commercial lots.
Popular questions at Miami, 33130
When you change your business location you can also do this with the IRS with the use of form 882-B. You can also use this form when changing your mailing address or the parties responsible for your business.
You must first understand that this differs from one state to another and it is determined by the type of form you intend to file. You should log into IRS.gov click on FILE then INDIVIDUAL then WHERE TO FILE, then you will be provided with a list of states then choose your preferred location, and also be provided with the appropriate location based on your form type.
If you have already filed your tax return the IRS will start its processing in the order with which they have been filed.
The IRS can audit you as far back as 3 years after you file your tax return as it happens in most situations. On other occasions, you can be audited by the IRS as far back as possible especially when you file in or are fraudulent with your tax returns. In situations where there are basis overstatements or omission of more than $5,000 in your overseas income, the IRS is allowed to audit you as far back as 6 years.
You can change your address with the IRS using several methods:
- By using your new address when you file a tax return.
- By sending a written statement of the address change indicating your full name, old address, new address, and your social security number, ITIN OR EIN.
- By using the 8822- FORM
- By placing a direct call to the IRS and informing them verbally. You must be able to provide the customer representative with your full name, date of birth, new address, old address, social security number, ITIN, or EIN.