- Address: 1285 Carmichael WayMontgomery, AL 36106
- GPS: 32.3561243,-86.2399159
- Phone: 334-264-2453, 844-545-5640
- Website: https://www.irs.gov/help/contact-my-local-office-in-alabama
- Monday 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- Thursday 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- Friday 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Internal Revenue Service in Montgomery like street address and directions, phone number, contact email, forms, appointment and other useful information.
It helps people to file their taxes and decide all other tax issues. The IRS office in Montgomery accepts tax payments from individuals, international taxpayers, business and self employed, give out tax refunds, inform about tax relief provisions and other.
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Cash payment acceptance (Exact Change is Required)
- Economic Impact Payment Issues
- E-Services Authentication
- Identity Protection Personal Identification Number (IP PIN) Request
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7
- Taxpayer Protection Program
Where to File Addresses for Taxpayers and Tax Professionals
|Your Form||ARE NOT ENCLOSING A PAYMENT||ARE ENCLOSING A PAYMENT|
|1040||Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service Kansas City, MO 64999-0002||Internal Revenue Service, P.O. Box 1214 Charlotte, NC 28201-1214|
|1040-ES||N/A||Internal Revenue Service, P.O. Box 1300 Charlotte, NC 28201-1300|
|1040-ES(NR)||N/A||Internal Revenue Service, P.O. Box 1300 Charlotte, NC 28201-1300|
|1040V||N/A||Internal Revenue Service, P.O. Box 1214 Charlotte, NC 28201-1214|
|1040X||Department of the Treasury, Internal Revenue Service, Austin, TX 73301-0052||Department of the Treasury, Internal Revenue Service, Austin, TX 73301-0052|
|4868||Department of the Treasury, Internal Revenue Service, Kansas City, MO 64999-0045||Internal Revenue Service, P.O. Box 1302, Charlotte, NC 28201-1302|
Popular questions at Montgomery, 36106
Once you are logged into the IRS website using IRS.gov you can click on the PAYMENT tool and you’ll be giving a list of payment options which includes Bank payment (Direct pay), and Debit card or credit card options.
If you have already filed your tax return the IRS will start its processing in the order with which they have been filed.
There is no official date when the IRS will commence acceptance of your e-file tax returns, but from research findings from large taxpayers, it is proposed to be around 25th January 2021.
For your mail-in paper tax return IRS will start accepting as early as January 1st, 2021. The deadline for filing the tax return for the year 2020 will be Wednesday, April 15th, 2021.
When you intend to mail the IRS, the mail address will depend on your location and this can be found by going to IRS.gov FILE INDIVIDUAL and WHERE TO MAIL.
You should go to IRS.gov and click on the view payment toll. This process is totally free and you can also view other payment histories as far back as 18 months.