- Address: 801 Civic Center Drive W.Santa Ana, CA 92701
- GPS: 33.7518232,-117.8761048
- Phone: 657-247-3438, 844-545-5640
- Website: https://www.irs.gov/help/contact-my-local-office-in-california
- Monday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 12:30 - 1:30 p.m.)
- Tuesday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 12:30 - 1:30 p.m.)
- Wednesday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 12:30 - 1:30 p.m.)
- Thursday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 12:30 - 1:30 p.m.)
- Friday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 12:30 - 1:30 p.m.)
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Internal Revenue Service in Santa Ana like street address and directions, phone number, contact email, forms, appointment and other useful information.
It helps people to file their taxes and decide all other tax issues. The IRS office in Santa Ana accepts tax payments from individuals, international taxpayers, business and self employed, give out tax refunds, inform about tax relief provisions and other.
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Economic Impact Payment Issues
- E-Services Authentication
- Identity Protection Personal Identification Number (IP PIN) Request
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7
- Taxpayer Protection Program
Where to File Addresses for Taxpayers and Tax Professionals
|Your Form||ARE NOT ENCLOSING A PAYMENT||ARE ENCLOSING A PAYMENT|
|1040||Department of Treasury Internal Revenue Service Ogden, UT 84201-0002||Internal Revenue Service P O Box 802501 Cincinnati, OH 45280-2501|
|1040-ES||N/A||Internal Revenue Service P O Box 802502 Cincinnati, OH 45280-2502|
|1040-ES(NR)||N/A||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 1300 Charlotte, NC 28201-1300|
|1040V||N/A||Internal Revenue Service P O Box 802501 Cincinnati, OH 45280-2501|
|1040X||Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service Ogden, UT 84201-0052||Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service Ogden, UT 84201-0052|
|4868||Department of Treasury Internal Revenue Service Ogden, UT 84201-0045||Internal Revenue Service P O Box 802503 Cincinnati, OH 45280-2503|
Popular questions at Santa Ana, 92701
An easy and reliable way to pay for your IRS taxes is by logging into IRS.gov and using the PAYMENT tools and choosing the desired payment option that best suits you.
For your payments, the IRS now deposits within any business day of the week i.e. Monday through to Friday (except on holidays).
When you submit your tax return using the e-file option it takes about 24-48 hours to get a “Refund received” status and about 21 days to get a “Return approved” status. For returns filed by paper mail, you get a “Return received” status in about 4 weeks and a “Return approved” status within 6-8 weeks.
There is no official date when the IRS will commence acceptance of your e-file tax returns, but from research findings from large taxpayers, it is proposed to be around 25th January 2021.
For your mail-in paper tax return IRS will start accepting as early as January 1st, 2021. The deadline for filing the tax return for the year 2020 will be Wednesday, April 15th, 2021.
When you intend to mail the IRS, the mail address will depend on your location and this can be found by going to IRS.gov FILE INDIVIDUAL and WHERE TO MAIL.