- Address: 15 Henry St.Binghamton, NY 13901
- GPS: 42.1009175,-75.9122997
- Phone: 607-721-0338, 844-545-5640
- Website: https://www.irs.gov/help/contact-my-local-office-in-new-york
- Monday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 1:00 – 2:00 p.m.)
- Tuesday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 1:00 – 2:00 p.m.)
- Wednesday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 1:00 – 2:00 p.m.)
- Thursday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 1:00 – 2:00 p.m.)
- Friday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 1:00 – 2:00 p.m.)
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Internal Revenue Service in Binghamton like street address and directions, phone number, contact email, forms, appointment and other useful information.
It helps people to file their taxes and decide all other tax issues. The IRS office in Binghamton accepts tax payments from individuals, international taxpayers, business and self employed, give out tax refunds, inform about tax relief provisions and other.
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Cash payment acceptance (Exact Change is Required)
- Economic Impact Payment Issues
- E-Services Authentication
- Identity Protection Personal Identification Number (IP PIN) Request
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7
- Taxpayer Protection Program
Where to File Addresses for Taxpayers and Tax Professionals
|Your Form||ARE NOT ENCLOSING A PAYMENT||ARE ENCLOSING A PAYMENT|
|1040||Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service Kansas City, MO 64999-0002||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 931000 Louisville, KY 40293-1000|
|1040-ES||N/A||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 931100 Louisville, KY 40293-1100|
|1040-ES(NR)||N/A||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 1300 Charlotte, NC 28201-1300|
|1040V||N/A||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 931000 Louisville, KY 40293-1000|
|1040X||Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service Kansas City, MO 64999-0052||Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service Kansas City, MO 64999-0052|
|4868||Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service Kansas City MO 64999-0045||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 931300 Louisville, KY 40293-1300|
All public visitors are required to walk through electronic security equipment. Security personnel at the entrance would ask for government issued IDs for appointment validation and granting access.
Public visitors are required to make appointments prior to visiting by calling the number provided above.
Parking is not allowed for public visitors. Metered parking streets are available nearby. Commercial parking lots are available within walking distance as well. LAZ parking, State Street Binghamton and Water Street Parking Ramp are few of the closes parking areas.
Popular questions at Binghamton, 13901
If you don’t pay your tax you are likely to face two different penalties based on the reason why you failed to pay them. When you fail to file your tax you get a penalty of 5% interest on the omitted tax for each month the tax is due up to 25% in total. When you file them but fail to pay them you face a penalty of 0.5% of the due amount for every month your tax is due.
You can now easily update your direct deposit using the GET MY PAYMENT tool on the IRS website, all you need is your account number and your bank routing number.
The IRS will process your paper return as soon as they are filed on a basis of first come first serve.
The IRS will update your refund status to a “RETURN RECEIVED” when they begin processing your tax return. Also, when your return has been approved your status will be changed to a “RETURN APPROVED” status.
To change or update your address with the IRS online visit IRS.gov and using the update information tool you can change both your address and name using the address and name change options.