- Address: 550 W. Fort St.,Ste 100Boise, ID 83724
- GPS: 43.6204961,-116.1943487
- Phone: 208-387-2847, 844-545-5640
- Website: https://www.irs.gov/help/contact-my-local-office-in-idaho
- Monday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 12 noon- 1 p.m.)
- Tuesday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 12 noon- 1 p.m.)
- Wednesday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 12 noon- 1 p.m.)
- Thursday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 12 noon- 1 p.m.)
- Friday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 12 noon- 1 p.m.)
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Internal Revenue Service in Boise like street address and directions, phone number, contact email, forms, appointment and other useful information.
It helps people to file their taxes and decide all other tax issues. The IRS office in Boise accepts tax payments from individuals, international taxpayers, business and self employed, give out tax refunds, inform about tax relief provisions and other.
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Economic Impact Payment Issues
- E-Services Authentication
- Identity Protection Personal Identification Number (IP PIN) Request
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7
- Taxpayer Protection Program
Where to File Addresses for Taxpayers and Tax Professionals
|Your Form||ARE NOT ENCLOSING A PAYMENT||ARE ENCLOSING A PAYMENT|
|1040||Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service Ogden, UT 84201-0002||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 802501 Cincinnati, OH 45280-2501|
|1040-ES||N/A||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 802502 Cincinnati, OH 45280-2502|
|1040-ES(NR)||N/A||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 1300 Charlotte, NC 28201-1300|
|1040V||N/A||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 802501 Cincinnati, OH 45280-2501|
|1040X||Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service Ogden, UT 84201-0052||Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service Ogden, UT 84201-0052|
|4868||Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service Ogden, UT 84201-0045||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 802503 Cincinnati, OH 45280-2503|
All public visitors must pass through several electronic security equipment and screening processes. Presenting a government issued valid ID is required for the confirmation of identity and appointment.
All public visitors are required to take appointment(s) prior to visiting, by calling the number provided above.
This office has on-premises parking facility available, however available for visitor parking spots are not guaranteed. Commercial parking lots and garages are available within walking distance.
Popular questions at Boise, 83724
If you don’t pay your tax you are likely to face two different penalties based on the reason why you failed to pay them. When you fail to file your tax you get a penalty of 5% interest on the omitted tax for each month the tax is due up to 25% in total. When you file them but fail to pay them you face a penalty of 0.5% of the due amount for every month your tax is due.
To check for your IRS refund you’ll need your social security number(SSN) or individual taxpayer identification number (ITIN), your filing status, and your exact refund amount. You need to input this information into MY REFUND TOOL on the IRS.gov site or the IRSGo mobile app. It is usually updated every 24 hours.
You can easily give your direct deposit information by using the GET MY PAYMENT tool on IRS.gov. All you need to do is to change the existing direct deposit account and make sure the names are the same as you are registered to the IRS. The information you’ll need is your bank account number and your bank routing number.
To talk to someone at the IRS you can dial in on their line 1-800-829-1040 and follow the command prompt.
You can change your address with the IRS using several methods:
- By using your new address when you file a tax return.
- By sending a written statement of the address change indicating your full name, old address, new address, and your social security number, ITIN OR EIN.
- By using the 8822- FORM
- By placing a direct call to the IRS and informing them verbally. You must be able to provide the customer representative with your full name, date of birth, new address, old address, social security number, ITIN, or EIN.