- Address: 700 E. San AntonioEl Paso, TX 79901
- GPS: 31.7590268,-106.4822768
- Phone: 915-834-6508, 844-545-5640
- Website: https://www.irs.gov/help/contact-my-local-office-in-texas
- Monday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 11:30 – 12:30 p.m.)
- Tuesday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 11:30 – 12:30 p.m.)
- Wednesday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 11:30 – 12:30 p.m.)
- Thursday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 11:30 – 12:30 p.m.)
- Friday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 11:30 – 12:30 p.m.)
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Internal Revenue Service in El Paso like street address and directions, phone number, contact email, forms, appointment and other useful information.
It helps people to file their taxes and decide all other tax issues. The IRS office in El Paso accepts tax payments from individuals, international taxpayers, business and self employed, give out tax refunds, inform about tax relief provisions and other.
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Economic Impact Payment Issues
- E-Services Authentication
- Identity Protection Personal Identification Number (IP PIN) Request
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7
- Taxpayer Protection Program
Where to File Addresses for Taxpayers and Tax Professionals
|Your Form||ARE NOT ENCLOSING A PAYMENT||ARE ENCLOSING A PAYMENT|
|1040||Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service Austin, TX 73301-0002||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 1214 Charlotte, NC 28201-1214|
|1040-ES||N/A||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 1300 Charlotte, NC 28201-1300|
|1040-ES(NR)||N/A||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 1300 Charlotte, NC 28201-1300|
|1040V||N/A||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 1214 Charlotte, NC 28201-1214|
|1040X||Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service Austin, TX 73301-0052||Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service Austin, TX 73301-0052|
|4868||Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service Austin, TX 73301-0045||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 1302 Charlotte, NC 28201-1302|
Individuals entering this federal building will be required to go through a security checkpoint as well as a metal detector. Public telephones are located on the first floor to the left of the elevators. Public restrooms are located on each floor behind the elevators. There is a cafeteria/snack bar available to the public on the 4th floor, located to the left of the elevators as you are exiting. Water fountains are located near the elevators on each floor.
There is metered parking available along the block.
Popular questions at El Paso, 79901
You can change your address with the IRS using several methods:
- By using your new address when you file a tax return.
- By sending a written statement of the address change indicating your full name, old address, new address, and your social security number, ITIN OR EIN.
- By using the 8822- FORM
By placing a direct call to the IRS and informing them verbally. You must be able to provide the customer representative with your full name, date of birth, new address, old address, social security number, ITIN or EIN.
You should go to IRS.gov and click on the view payment toll. This process is totally free and you can also view other payment histories as far back as 18 months.
To get the stimulus check you need to visit the IRS.gov site and click on GET MY PAYMENT. Using this tool as a tax filer will require you to verify your identity by answering some security questions. For non-tax filers, click on the ENTER PAYMENT INFO HERE Tool to register for payment and you can check your payment status using your GET MY PAYMENT TOOL. Finally, if you are a recipient of SSA-1O9, RRB-1099, or VA benefits you are not required to fill any form of registration, just click on the GET PAYMENT TOOL.
It is advisable to file your tax return at when due and pay as much as you can. Also, you can call the IRS on 1-800-829-1040 to discuss with them about other payment options like paying on installments and short-term extension on payment to prevent penalties or interests.
When you intend to mail the IRS, the mail address will depend on your location and this can be found by going to IRS.gov FILE INDIVIDUAL and WHERE TO MAIL.