- Address: 819 Taylor St.Rm. 6A14Ft. Worth, TX76102
- GPS: 32.7503778,-97.3319174
- Phone: 682-707-0177, 844-545-5640
- Website: https://www.irs.gov/help/contact-my-local-office-in-texas
- Monday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 12:00 – 1:00 p.m.)
- Tuesday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 12:00 – 1:00 p.m.)
- Wednesday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 12:00 – 1:00 p.m.)
- Thursday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 12:00 – 1:00 p.m.)
- Friday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 12:00 – 1:00 p.m.)
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Internal Revenue Service in Ft. Worth like street address and directions, phone number, contact email, forms, appointment and other useful information.
It helps people to file their taxes and decide all other tax issues. The IRS office in Ft. Worth accepts tax payments from individuals, international taxpayers, business and self employed, give out tax refunds, inform about tax relief provisions and other.
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Economic Impact Payment Issues
- E-Services Authentication
- Identity Protection Personal Identification Number (IP PIN) Request
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7
- Taxpayer Protection Program
Where to File Addresses for Taxpayers and Tax Professionals
|Your Form||ARE NOT ENCLOSING A PAYMENT||ARE ENCLOSING A PAYMENT|
|1040||Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service Austin, TX 73301-0002||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 1214 Charlotte, NC 28201-1214|
|1040-ES||N/A||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 1300 Charlotte, NC 28201-1300|
|1040-ES(NR)||N/A||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 1300 Charlotte, NC 28201-1300|
|1040V||N/A||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 1214 Charlotte, NC 28201-1214|
|1040X||Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service Austin, TX 73301-0052||Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service Austin, TX 73301-0052|
|4868||Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service Austin, TX 73301-0045||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 1302 Charlotte, NC 28201-1302|
Popular questions at Ft. Worth, 76102
When you change your business location you can also do this with the IRS with the use of form 882-B. You can also use this form when changing your mailing address or the parties responsible for your business.
You can call the IRS main number on 1-800-829-1040 or their alternate numbers for more specific delivery of service.
If you don’t pay your tax you are likely to face two different penalties based on the reason why you failed to pay them. When you fail to file your tax you get a penalty of 5% interest on the omitted tax for each month the tax is due up to 25% in total. When you file them but fail to pay them you face a penalty of 0.5% of the due amount for every month your tax is due.
You can be indebted to the IRS when there is little withheld from your income, not paying your self-employment tax or untaxed extra incomes.
An easy and reliable way to pay for your IRS taxes is by logging into IRS.gov and using the PAYMENT tools and choosing the desired payment option that best suits you.