- Address: 300 Ala Moana Blvd.Honolulu, HI 96850
- GPS: 21.3034692,-157.8623345
- Phone: 808-566-2705, 844-545-5640
- Website: https://www.irs.gov/help/contact-my-local-office-in-hawaii
- Monday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 12:30 – 1:30 p.m.)
- Tuesday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 12:30 – 1:30 p.m.)
- Wednesday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 12:30 – 1:30 p.m.)
- Thursday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 12:30 – 1:30 p.m.)
- Friday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 12:30 – 1:30 p.m.)
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Internal Revenue Service in Honolulu like street address and directions, phone number, contact email, forms, appointment and other useful information.
It helps people to file their taxes and decide all other tax issues. The IRS office in Honolulu accepts tax payments from individuals, international taxpayers, business and self employed, give out tax refunds, inform about tax relief provisions and other.
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Cash payment acceptance (Exact Change is Required)
- Economic Impact Payment Issues
- E-Services Authentication
- Identity Protection Personal Identification Number (IP PIN) Request
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7
- Taxpayer Protection Program
Where to File Addresses for Taxpayers and Tax Professionals
|Your Form||ARE NOT ENCLOSING A PAYMENT||ARE ENCLOSING A PAYMENT|
|1040||Department of Treasury Internal Revenue Service Ogden, UT 84201-0002||Internal Revenue Service P O Box 802501 Cincinnati, OH 45280-2501|
|1040-ES||N/A||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 802502 Cincinnati, OH 45280-2502|
|1040-ES(NR)||N/A||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 1300 Charlotte, NC 28201-1300|
|1040V||N/A||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 802501 Cincinnati, OH 45280-2501|
|1040X||Department of Treasury Internal Revenue Service Ogden, UT 84201-0052||Department of Treasury Internal Revenue Service Ogden, UT 84201-0052|
|4868||Department of Treasury Internal Revenue Service Ogden, UT 84201-0045||P O Box 802503 Cincinnati, OH 45280-2503|
This Federal Building has heavily beefed-up security measures. All public visitors are required to pass through electronic security equipment and few security screening processes in the first floor. Presenting a government issued valid ID card is mandatory for the confirmation of identity and appointment.
All public visitors must take appointment(s) prior to visiting, by calling the number provided above.
Being a Federal Building, availability of a parking spot in the parking space on a busy day is least likely to happen. However, there are plenty of commercial parking lots, garages, and other parking arrangements in the area within walking distance.
Popular questions at Honolulu, 96850
You should go to IRS.gov and click on the view payment toll. This process is totally free and you can also view other payment histories as far back as 18 months.
If you have already filed your tax return the IRS will start its processing in the order with which they have been filed.
You need to call within their working hours (7 am-7 pm) on any working day from Monday – Friday with exclusions to holiday periods. You should have your social security number or individual taxpayer identification number (ITIN), your marital status, and know certain information that’s personal to your account to help you through the verification process. Then call the IRS number on 1-800-829-1040 and follow the command prompts till you get through to a live agent.
To check for your IRS refund you’ll need your social security number(SSN) or individual taxpayer identification number (ITIN), your filing status, and your exact refund amount. You need to input this information into MY REFUND TOOL on the IRS.gov site or the IRSGo mobile app. It is usually updated every 24 hours.
You can change your address with the IRS using several methods:
- By using your new address when you file a tax return.
- By sending a written statement of the address change indicating your full name, old address, new address, and your social security number, ITIN OR EIN.
- By using the 8822- FORM
- By placing a direct call to the IRS and informing them verbally. You must be able to provide the customer representative with your full name, date of birth, new address, old address, social security number, ITIN, or EIN.