- Address: 2133 Harden Blvd.Lakeland, FL 33803
- GPS: 28.0171825,-81.9745505
- Phone: 863-904-3399
- Website: https://www.irs.gov/help/contact-my-local-office-in-florida
- Monday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 12:30 – 1:30 p.m.)
- Tuesday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 12:30 – 1:30 p.m.)
- Wednesday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 12:30 – 1:30 p.m.)
- Thursday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 12:30 – 1:30 p.m.)
- Friday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 12:30 – 1:30 p.m.)
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Internal Revenue Service in Lakeland like street address and directions, phone number, contact email, forms, appointment and other useful information.
It helps people to file their taxes and decide all other tax issues. The IRS office in Lakeland accepts tax payments from individuals, international taxpayers, business and self employed, give out tax refunds, inform about tax relief provisions and other.
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Cash payment acceptance (Exact Change is Required)
- Economic Impact Payment Issues
- E-Services Authentication
- Identity Protection Personal Identification Number (IP PIN) Request
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7
- Taxpayer Protection Program
Where to File Addresses for Taxpayers and Tax Professionals
|Your Form||ARE NOT ENCLOSING A PAYMENT||ARE ENCLOSING A PAYMENT|
|1040||Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service Austin, TX 73301-0002||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 1214 Charlotte, NC 28201-1214|
|1040-ES||N/A||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 1300 Charlotte, NC 28201-1300|
|1040-ES(NR)||N/A||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 1300 Charlotte, NC 28201-1300|
|1040V||N/A||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 1214 Charlotte, NC 28201-1214|
|1040X||Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service Austin, TX 73301-0052||Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service Austin, TX 73301 – 0052|
|4868||Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service Austin, TX 73301-0045||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 1302 Charlotte, NC 28201-1302|
All public visitors are required to pass through electronic security equipment. Security personnel would ask for government issued IDs to verify identity and validate appointment.
All public visitors are recommended to make appointments prior to visiting by calling the number provided above.
On-premise parking is available in abundant numbers. Metered parking streets and commercial parking lots are available within walking distance.
Popular questions at Lakeland, 33803
You can easily give your direct deposit information by using the GET MY PAYMENT tool on IRS.gov. All you need to do is to change the existing direct deposit account and make sure the names are the same as you are registered to the IRS. The information you’ll need is your bank account number and your bank routing number.
Irrespective of how early you file your tax return from the year 2020, the IRS will not commence processing until January 25th, 2021. Your tax refunds will also go through the standard processing time for e-filed tax returns of about 21days and also about 12 weeks for mailed-in paper tax returns.
You can change your address with the IRS using several methods:
- By using your new address when you file a tax return.
- By sending a written statement of the address change indicating your full name, old address, new address, and your social security number, ITIN OR EIN.
- By using the 8822- FORM
- By placing a direct call to the IRS and informing them verbally. You must be able to provide the customer representative with your full name, date of birth, new address, old address, social security number, ITIN, or EIN.
When you are being audited by the IRS you should expect a period of averagely three years back as this is routine. in cases of overstatement basis of tax or omission of foreign income tax return greater than $5000 the IRS is usually at will to audit you as far back as 6 years and they also can audit you as far back as they wish in cases of fraudulent activities.
You should check your tax returns once it’s tax session to see how much and ensure all the right boxes are checked to ensure you do not miss anything on filing in your taxes. You can thereafter view how much you owe the IRS by going to IRS.gov.