- Address: 1004 N. Big SpringMidland, TX 79701
- GPS: 32.0066872,-102.0783445
- Phone: 432-686-9977, 844-545-5640
- Website: https://www.irs.gov/help/contact-my-local-office-in-texas
- Monday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 1 - 2 p.m.)
- Tuesday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 1 - 2 p.m.)
- Wednesday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 1 - 2 p.m.)
- Thursday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 1 - 2 p.m.)
- Friday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 1 - 2 p.m.)
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Internal Revenue Service in Midland like street address and directions, phone number, contact email, forms, appointment and other useful information.
It helps people to file their taxes and decide all other tax issues. The IRS office in Midland accepts tax payments from individuals, international taxpayers, business and self employed, give out tax refunds, inform about tax relief provisions and other.
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Economic Impact Payment Issues
- E-Services Authentication
- Identity Protection Personal Identification Number (IP PIN) Request
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7
- Taxpayer Protection Program
Where to File Addresses for Taxpayers and Tax Professionals
|Your Form||ARE NOT ENCLOSING A PAYMENT||ARE ENCLOSING A PAYMENT|
|1040||Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service Austin, TX 73301-0002||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 1214 Charlotte, NC 28201-1214|
|1040-ES||N/A||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 1300 Charlotte, NC 28201-1300|
|1040-ES(NR)||N/A||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 1300 Charlotte, NC 28201-1300|
|1040V||N/A||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 1214 Charlotte, NC 28201-1214|
|1040X||Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service Austin, TX 73301-0052||Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service Austin, TX 73301-0052|
|4868||Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service Austin, TX 73301-0045||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 1302 Charlotte, NC 28201-1302|
Since this is a commercial building, there might not be security as with IRS offices located inside federal buildings.
Free parking is located on the north and northeast sides of the building.
Popular questions at Midland, 79701
To change or update your address with the IRS online visit IRS.gov and using the update information tool you can change both your address and name using the address and name change options.
You can expect to receive your second stimulus check a week after it is made law by Congress which is proposed to be around January 15, 2021.
For your payments, the IRS now deposits within any business day of the week i.e. Monday through to Friday (except on holidays).
When you change your business location you can also do this with the IRS with the use of form 882-B. You can also use this form when changing your mailing address or the parties responsible for your business.
You can call the IRS main number on 1-800-829-1040 or their alternate numbers for more specific delivery of service.