- Address: 410 Amherst St.Nashua, NH 03063
- GPS: 42.7855859,-71.5122561
- Phone: 603-594-8370, 844-545-5640
- Website: https://www.irs.gov/help/contact-my-local-office-in-new-hampshire
- Monday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 1 – 2 p.m.)
- Tuesday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 1 – 2 p.m.)
- Wednesday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 1 – 2 p.m.)
- Thursday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 1 – 2 p.m.)
- Friday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 1 – 2 p.m.)
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Internal Revenue Service in Nashua like street address and directions, phone number, contact email, forms, appointment and other useful information.
It helps people to file their taxes and decide all other tax issues. The IRS office in Nashua accepts tax payments from individuals, international taxpayers, business and self employed, give out tax refunds, inform about tax relief provisions and other.
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Economic Impact Payment Issues
- E-Services Authentication
- Identity Protection Personal Identification Number (IP PIN) Request
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7
- Taxpayer Protection Program
Where to File Addresses for Taxpayers and Tax Professionals
|Your Form||ARE NOT ENCLOSING A PAYMENT||ARE ENCLOSING A PAYMENT|
|1040||Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service Kansas City, MO 64999-0002||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 931000 Louisville, KY 40293-1000|
|1040-ES||N/A||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 931100 Louisville, KY 40293-1100|
|1040-ES(NR)||N/A||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 1300 Charlotte, NC 28201-1300|
|1040V||N/A||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 931000 Louisville, KY 40293-1000|
|1040X||Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service Kansas City, MO 64999-0052||Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service Kansas City, MO 64999-0052|
|4868||Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service Kansas City, MO 64999-0045||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 931300 Louisville, KY 40293-1300|
All public visitors are required to pass through some electronic security equipment and screening processes. Presenting a government issued valid ID card is required for the confirmation of identity and appointment.
All public visitors are required to take appointments prior to visiting, by calling the number provided above.
This office offers on-premises public parking space for the visitors and employees.
Popular questions at Nashua, 3063
The IRS will update your refund status to a “RETURN RECEIVED” when they begin processing your tax return. Also, when your return has been approved your status will be changed to a “RETURN APPROVED” status.
You can expect to receive your second stimulus check a week after it is made law by Congress which is proposed to be around January 15, 2021.
This is a process where your accounts, financial information, or your organization is being examined or reviewed to ascertain that the reported amount and information provided for tax returns were correct.
You can change your address with the IRS using several methods:
- By using your new address when you file a tax return.
- By sending a written statement of the address change indicating your full name, old address, new address, and your social security number, ITIN OR EIN.
- By using the 8822- FORM
By placing a direct call to the IRS and informing them verbally. You must be able to provide the customer representative with your full name, date of birth, new address, old address, social security number, ITIN or EIN.
The fastest way to check for your refund status is to use the where’s My Refund tool on IRS.gov or by using the IRSGo mobile app. It is the fastest way to check and track your tax refund processing and payment.
Alternatively, you can call the IRS live call assistant which is usually limited due to the lack of staff and resulting long waiting period, or you can use the phone automated system and follow the message prompts.