- Address: 801 BroadwayNashville, TN 37203
- GPS: 36.15826,-86.7825982
- Phone: 615-250-5264
- Website: https://www.irs.gov/help/contact-my-local-office-in-tennessee
- Monday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 12:30 – 1:30 p.m.)
- Tuesday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 12:30 – 1:30 p.m.)
- Wednesday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 12:30 – 1:30 p.m.)
- Thursday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 12:30 – 1:30 p.m.)
- Friday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 12:30 – 1:30 p.m.)
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Internal Revenue Service in Nashville like street address and directions, phone number, contact email, forms, appointment and other useful information.
It helps people to file their taxes and decide all other tax issues. The IRS office in Nashville accepts tax payments from individuals, international taxpayers, business and self employed, give out tax refunds, inform about tax relief provisions and other.
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Cash payment acceptance (Exact Change is Required)
- Economic Impact Payment Issues
- E-Services Authentication
- Identity Protection Personal Identification Number (IP PIN) Request
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7
- Taxpayer Protection Program
Where to File Addresses for Taxpayers and Tax Professionals
|Your Form||ARE NOT ENCLOSING A PAYMENT||ARE ENCLOSING A PAYMENT|
|1040||Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service Kansas City, MO 64999-0002||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 1214 Charlotte, NC 28201-1214|
|1040-ES||N/A||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 1300 Charlotte, NC 28201-1300|
|1040-ES(NR)||N/A||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 1300 Charlotte, NC 28201-1300|
|1040V||N/A||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 1214 Charlotte, NC 28201-1214|
|1040X||Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service Kansas City, MO 64999-0052||Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service Kansas City, MO 64999-0052|
|4868||Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service Kansas City, MO 64999-0045||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 1302 Charlotte, NC 28201-1302|
All public visitors must pass through multiple levels of electronic security equipment. Presenting a government issued valid ID card is mandatory for gaining access to the building and confirmation of appointment.
All public visitors must take appointments prior to visiting, by calling the number provided above.
This office does not provided on-premises public parking facility for the visitors to this office. Metered parking streets are adjacent to the building and there are many commercial parking lots and garages within walking distance.
Popular questions at Nashville, 37203
To talk to someone at the IRS you can dial in on their line 1-800-829-1040 and follow the command prompt.
You can change your address with the IRS using several methods:
- By using your new address when you file a tax return.
- By sending a written statement of the address change indicating your full name, old address, new address, and your social security number, ITIN OR EIN.
- By using the 8822- FORM
- By placing a direct call to the IRS and informing them verbally. You must be able to provide the customer representative with your full name, date of birth, new address, old address, social security number, ITIN, or EIN.
Once you are logged into the IRS website using IRS.gov you can click on the PAYMENT tool and you’ll be giving a list of payment options which includes Bank payment (Direct pay), and Debit card or credit card options.
You can easily give your direct deposit information by using the GET MY PAYMENT tool on IRS.gov. All you need to do is to change the existing direct deposit account and make sure the names are the same as you are registered to the IRS. The information you’ll need is your bank account number and your bank routing number.
You can expect to receive your second stimulus check a week after it is made law by Congress which is proposed to be around January 15, 2021.