- Address: North Platte, NE 69101
- GPS: 41.1402759,-100.7601454
- Phone: 844-545-5640
- Website: https://www.irs.gov/help/contact-my-local-office-in-nebraska
- Monday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 12:30 – 1:30 p.m.)
- Tuesday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 12:30 – 1:30 p.m.)
- Wednesday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 12:30 – 1:30 p.m.)
- Thursday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 12:30 – 1:30 p.m.)
- Friday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 12:30 – 1:30 p.m.)
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Internal Revenue Service in North Platte like street address and directions, phone number, contact email, forms, appointment and other useful information.
It helps people to file their taxes and decide all other tax issues. The IRS office in North Platte accepts tax payments from individuals, international taxpayers, business and self employed, give out tax refunds, inform about tax relief provisions and other.
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Cash payment acceptance (Exact Change is Required)
- Economic Impact Payment Issues
- E-Services Authentication
- Identity Protection Personal Identification Number (IP PIN) Request
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7
- Taxpayer Protection Program
Where to File Addresses for Taxpayers and Tax Professionals
|Your Form||ARE NOT ENCLOSING A PAYMENT||ARE ENCLOSING A PAYMENT|
|1040||Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service Ogden, UT 84201-0002||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 802501 Cincinnati, OH 45280-2501|
|1040-ES||N/A||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 802502 Cincinnati, OH 45280-2502|
|1040-ES(NR)||N/A||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 1300 Charlotte, NC 28201-1300|
|1040V||N/A||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 802501 Cincinnati, OH 45280-2501|
|1040X||Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service Ogden, UT 84201-0052||Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service Ogden, UT 84201-0052|
|4868||Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service Ogden, UT 84201-0045||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 802503 Cincinnati, OH 45280-2503|
All public visitors are required to pass through electronic security equipment and some screening processes. Presenting a government issued valid ID is required for the confirmation of identity and appointment.
All public visitors are required to take appointment(s) prior to visiting, by calling the number provided above.
This office provides on-premises parking facility for the visitors. There are street parking facilities nearby, as well as some commercial parking arrangement within walking distance.
Popular questions at North Platte, 69101
When you intend to mail the IRS, the mail address will depend on your location and this can be found by going to IRS.gov FILE INDIVIDUAL and WHERE TO MAIL.
To get the stimulus check you need to visit the IRS.gov site and click on GET MY PAYMENT. Using this tool as a tax filer will require you to verify your identity by answering some security questions. For non-tax filers, click on the ENTER PAYMENT INFO HERE Tool to register for payment and you can check your payment status using your GET MY PAYMENT TOOL. Finally, if you are a recipient of SSA-1O9, RRB-1099, or VA benefits you are not required to fill any form of registration, just click on the GET PAYMENT TOOL.
You can change your address with the IRS using several methods:
- By using your new address when you file a tax return.
- By sending a written statement of the address change indicating your full name, old address, new address, and your social security number, ITIN OR EIN.
- By using the 8822- FORM
By placing a direct call to the IRS and informing them verbally. You must be able to provide the customer representative with your full name, date of birth, new address, old address, social security number, ITIN or EIN.
This is a process where your accounts, financial information, or your organization is being examined or reviewed to ascertain that the reported amount and information provided for tax returns were correct.
For your payments, the IRS now deposits within any business day of the week i.e. Monday through to Friday (except on holidays).