- Address: 2765 Wayne Sullivan Dr.Paducah, KY 42003
- GPS: 37.0596168,-88.5729515
- Phone: 270-443-1977
- Website: https://www.irs.gov/help/contact-my-local-office-in-kentucky
- Monday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 12:30 – 1:30 p.m.)
- Tuesday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 12:30 – 1:30 p.m.)
- Wednesday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 12:30 – 1:30 p.m.)
- Thursday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 12:30 – 1:30 p.m.)
- Friday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 12:30 – 1:30 p.m.)
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Internal Revenue Service in Paducah like street address and directions, phone number, contact email, forms, appointment and other useful information.
It helps people to file their taxes and decide all other tax issues. The IRS office in Paducah accepts tax payments from individuals, international taxpayers, business and self employed, give out tax refunds, inform about tax relief provisions and other.
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Cash payment acceptance (Exact Change is Required)
- Economic Impact Payment Issues
- E-Services Authentication
- Identity Protection Personal Identification Number (IP PIN) Request
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7
- Taxpayer Protection Program
Where to File Addresses for Taxpayers and Tax Professionals
|Your Form||ARE NOT ENCLOSING A PAYMENT||ARE ENCLOSING A PAYMENT|
|1040||Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service Kansas City, MO 64999-0002||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 931000 Louisville, KY 40293-1000|
|1040-ES||N/A||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 931100 Louisville, KY 40293-1100|
|1040-ES(NR)||N/A||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 1300 Charlotte, NC 28201-1300|
|1040V||N/A||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 931000 Louisville, KY 40293-1000|
|1040X||Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service Kansas City, MO 64999-0052||Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service Kansas City, MO 64999-0052|
|4868||Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service Kansas City, MO 64999-0045||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 931300 Louisville, KY 40293-1300|
Popular questions at Paducah, 42003
The IRS will update your refund status to a “RETURN RECEIVED” when they begin processing your tax return. Also, when your return has been approved your status will be changed to a “RETURN APPROVED” status.
When you change your business location you can also do this with the IRS with the use of form 882-B. You can also use this form when changing your mailing address or the parties responsible for your business.
An easy and reliable way to pay for your IRS taxes is by logging into IRS.gov and using the PAYMENT tools and choosing the desired payment option that best suits you.
The IRS can audit you as far back as 3 years after you file your tax return as it happens in most situations. On other occasions, you can be audited by the IRS as far back as possible especially when you file in or are fraudulent with your tax returns. In situations where there are basis overstatements or omission of more than $5,000 in your overseas income, the IRS is allowed to audit you as far back as 6 years.
For your payments, the IRS now deposits within any business day of the week i.e. Monday through to Friday (except on holidays).