- Address: 700 Market St.Parkersburg, WV 26101
- GPS: 39.2668886,-81.557993
- Phone: 304-420-8680, 844-545-5640
- Website: https://www.irs.gov/help/contact-my-local-office-in-west-virginia
- Monday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 11:30 – 12:30 p.m.)
- Tuesday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 11:30 – 12:30 p.m.)
- Wednesday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 11:30 – 12:30 p.m.)
- Thursday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 11:30 – 12:30 p.m.)
- Friday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 11:30 – 12:30 p.m.)
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Internal Revenue Service in Parkersburg like street address and directions, phone number, contact email, forms, appointment and other useful information.
It helps people to file their taxes and decide all other tax issues. The IRS office in Parkersburg accepts tax payments from individuals, international taxpayers, business and self employed, give out tax refunds, inform about tax relief provisions and other.
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Cash payment acceptance (Exact Change is Required)
- Economic Impact Payment Issues
- E-Services Authentication
- Identity Protection Personal Identification Number (IP PIN) Request
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7
- Taxpayer Protection Program
Where to File Addresses for Taxpayers and Tax Professionals
|Your Form||ARE NOT ENCLOSING A PAYMENT||ARE ENCLOSING A PAYMENT|
|1040||Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service Ogden, UT 84201-0002||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 931000 Louisville, KY 40293-1000|
|1040-ES||N/A||Internal Revenue Service P. O. Box 931100 Louisville, KY 40293-1100|
|1040-ES(NR)||N/A||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 1300 Charlotte, NC 28201-1300|
|1040V||N/A||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 931000 Louisville, KY 40293-1000|
|1040X||Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service Kansas City, MO 64999-0052||Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service Kansas City, MO 64999-0052|
|4868||Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service Ogden, UT 84201-0045||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 931300 Louisville, KY 40293-1300|
All public visitors are required to pass through electronic security equipment and screening procedures. Presenting a government issued valid ID card is required for the confirmation of identity and appointment.
All public visitors are required to take appointment(s) prior to visiting, by calling the number provided above.
This place does not have a public parking space. However, visitors may use the public lot around the Actors Guild corner. Street parking is available around the building. Commercial parking lots and garages are available within walking distance.
Popular questions at Parkersburg, 26101
What is an IRS audit?
This is a process where your accounts, financial information, or your organization is being examined or reviewed to ascertain that the reported amount and information provided for tax returns were correct.
When will IRS mail stimulus checks?
You can expect to receive your second stimulus check a week after it is made law by Congress which is proposed to be around January 15, 2021.
How to change address with IRS online?
To change or update your address with the IRS online visit IRS.gov and using the update information tool you can change both your address and name using the address and name change options.
How to find out how much I owe the IRS?
If you want to know how much you owe the IRS, you could do this by using any of the four methods mentioned below.
- By using the IRS only platform at IRS.gov
- By giving the IRS a call
- Mailing the IRS and
- Talking to a tax debt professional.
When will the IRS process paper returns?
The IRS will process your paper return as soon as they are filed on a basis of first come first serve.