- Address: 1211 Governor's Square Blvd.Tallahassee, FL 32301
- GPS: 30.4393008,-84.2634769
- Phone: 850-402-8659, 844-545-5640
- Website: https://www.irs.gov/help/contact-my-local-office-in-florida
- Monday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 12:00 – 13:00 p.m.)
- Tuesday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 12:00 – 13:00 p.m.)
- Wednesday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 12:00 – 13:00 p.m.)
- Thursday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 12:00 – 13:00 p.m.)
- Friday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 12:00 – 13:00 p.m.)
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Internal Revenue Service in Tallahassee like street address and directions, phone number, contact email, forms, appointment and other useful information.
It helps people to file their taxes and decide all other tax issues. The IRS office in Tallahassee accepts tax payments from individuals, international taxpayers, business and self employed, give out tax refunds, inform about tax relief provisions and other.
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Cash payment acceptance (Exact Change is Required)
- Economic Impact Payment Issues
- E-Services Authentication
- Identity Protection Personal Identification Number (IP PIN) Request
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7
- Taxpayer Protection Program
Where to File Addresses for Taxpayers and Tax Professionals
|Your Form||ARE NOT ENCLOSING A PAYMENT||ARE ENCLOSING A PAYMENT|
|1040||Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service Austin, TX 73301-0002||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 1214 Charlotte, NC 28201-1214|
|1040-ES||N/A||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 1300 Charlotte, NC 28201-1300|
|1040-ES(NR)||N/A||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 1300 Charlotte, NC 28201-1300|
|1040V||N/A||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 1214 Charlotte, NC 28201-1214|
|1040X||Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service Austin, TX 73301-0052||Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service Austin, TX 73301 – 0052|
|4868||Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service Austin, TX 73301-0045||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 1302 Charlotte, NC 28201-1302|
All public visitors are required to walk through electronic security equipment. Security personnel would ask for government issued IDs to verify identity and validate appointment.
All public visitors are required to make appointments prior to visiting by calling the number provided above.
On-spot free parking facility is available for the public visitors to this location.
Popular questions at Tallahassee, 32301
The IRS will update your refund status to a “RETURN RECEIVED” when they begin processing your tax return. Also, when your return has been approved your status will be changed to a “RETURN APPROVED” status.
You can expect to receive your second stimulus check a week after it is made law by Congress which is proposed to be around January 15, 2021.
The IRS will start your payment of stimulus check beginning from April, you’ll only benefit from this first group if you are a taxpayer with a direct deposit for your bank account filed with the IRS.
If you are among the second wave of people who will receive the stimulus check you must provide your direct banking account go to the IRS by using the GET PAYMENT TOOL and it will be received during the latter part of April.
If you belong to the category of adult social security retirement, survivor, and disability insurance you do not need to file for a stimulus check as you’ll automatically receive a direct bank deposit around the end of April.
To check for your IRS refund you’ll need your social security number(SSN) or individual taxpayer identification number (ITIN), your filing status, and your exact refund amount. You need to input this information into MY REFUND TOOL on the IRS.gov site or the IRSGo mobile app. It is usually updated every 24 hours.
You can change your address with the IRS using several methods:
- By using your new address when you file a tax return.
- By sending a written statement of the address change indicating your full name, old address, new address, and your social security number, ITIN OR EIN.
- By using the 8822- FORM
By placing a direct call to the IRS and informing them verbally. You must be able to provide the customer representative with your full name, date of birth, new address, old address, social security number, ITIN or EIN.