- Address: Four Seagate433 N. SummitToledo, OH 43604
- GPS: 41.6529246,-83.5324264
- Phone: 419-213-5165, 844-545-5640
- Website: https://www.irs.gov/help/contact-my-local-office-in-ohio
- Monday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 12:30 – 1:30 p.m.)
- Tuesday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 12:30 – 1:30 p.m.)
- Wednesday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 12:30 – 1:30 p.m.)
- Thursday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 12:30 – 1:30 p.m.)
- Friday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 12:30 – 1:30 p.m.)
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Internal Revenue Service in Toledo like street address and directions, phone number, contact email, forms, appointment and other useful information.
It helps people to file their taxes and decide all other tax issues. The IRS office in Toledo accepts tax payments from individuals, international taxpayers, business and self employed, give out tax refunds, inform about tax relief provisions and other.
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Cash payment acceptance (Exact Change is Required)
- Economic Impact Payment Issues
- E-Services Authentication
- Identity Protection Personal Identification Number (IP PIN) Request
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7
- Taxpayer Protection Program
Where to File Addresses for Taxpayers and Tax Professionals
|Your Form||ARE NOT ENCLOSING A PAYMENT||ARE ENCLOSING A PAYMENT|
|1040||Department of Treasury Internal Revenue Service Ogden, UT 84201-0002||Internal Revenue Service P O Box 802501 Cincinnati, OH 45280-2501|
|1040-ES||N/A||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 802502 Cincinnati, OH 45280-2502|
|1040-ES(NR)||N/A||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 1300 Charlotte, NC 28201-1300|
|1040V||N/A||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 802501 Cincinnati, OH 45280-2501|
|1040X||Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service Ogden, UT 84201-0052||Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service Ogden, UT 84201-0052|
|4868||Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service Ogden, UT 84201-0045||Department of the Treasury P.O. Box 802503 Cincinnati, OH 45280-2503|
All public visitors are required to walk through multiple stages of electronic security equipment. Presenting a government issued valid ID card to the security personnel is required for identity and appointment verification.
All public visitors are required to take appointments prior to visiting, by calling the number provided above.
This building has an underground parking with a capacity of 271 cars. Alongside, Ampco Parking System parking garage is just around the corner of the Four SeaGate building and metered parking streets are also nearby.
Popular questions at Toledo, 43604
For you to contact the IRS by phone you can call them on 1-800-829-1040, also you can call any of their specific numbers for a more tailored experience.
You can change your address with the IRS using several methods:
- By using your new address when you file a tax return.
- By sending a written statement of the address change indicating your full name, old address, new address, and your social security number, ITIN OR EIN.
- By using the 8822- FORM
- By placing a direct call to the IRS and informing them verbally. You must be able to provide the customer representative with your full name, date of birth, new address, old address, social security number, ITIN, or EIN.
The fastest way to check for your refund status is to use the where’s My Refund tool on IRS.gov or by using the IRSGo mobile app. It is the fastest way to check and track your tax refund processing and payment.
Alternatively, you can call the IRS live call assistant which is usually limited due to the lack of staff and resulting long waiting period, or you can use the phone automated system and follow the message prompts.
There is no official date when the IRS will commence acceptance of your e-file tax returns, but from research findings from large taxpayers, it is proposed to be around 25th January 2021.
For your mail-in paper tax return IRS will start accepting as early as January 1st, 2021. The deadline for filing the tax return for the year 2020 will be Wednesday, April 15th, 2021.
It is advisable to file your tax return at when due and pay as much as you can. Also, you can call the IRS on 1-800-829-1040 to discuss with them about other payment options like paying on installments and short-term extension on payment to prevent penalties or interests.