- Address: 500 W 12th St, Vancouver, WA 98660, USA
- GPS: 45.6308475,-122.6764081
- Phone: 360-905-1181, 844-545-5640
- Website: https://www.irs.gov/help/contact-my-local-office-in-washington
- Monday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 12:45 – 1:45 p.m.)
- Tuesday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 12:45 – 1:45 p.m.)
- Wednesday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 12:45 – 1:45 p.m.)
- Thursday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 12:45 – 1:45 p.m.)
- Friday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 12:45 – 1:45 p.m.)
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Internal Revenue Service in Vancouver like street address and directions, phone number, contact email, forms, appointment and other useful information.
It helps people to file their taxes and decide all other tax issues. The IRS office in Vancouver accepts tax payments from individuals, international taxpayers, business and self employed, give out tax refunds, inform about tax relief provisions and other.
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Economic Impact Payment Issues
- E-Services Authentication
- Identity Protection Personal Identification Number (IP PIN) Request
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7
- Taxpayer Protection Program
Where to File Addresses for Taxpayers and Tax Professionals
|Your Form||ARE NOT ENCLOSING A PAYMENT||ARE ENCLOSING A PAYMENT|
|1040||Department of Treasury Internal Revenue Service Ogden, UT 84201-0002||Internal Revenue Service P O Box 802501 Cincinnati, OH 45280-2501|
|1040-ES||N/A||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 802502 Cincinnati, OH 45280-2502|
|1040-ES(NR)||N/A||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 1300 Charlotte, NC 28201-1300|
|1040V||N/A||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 802501 Cincinnati, OH 45280-2501|
|1040X||Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service Ogden, UT 84201-0052||Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service Ogden, UT 84201-0052|
|4868||Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service Ogden, UT 84201-0045||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 802503 Cincinnati, OH 45280-2503|
All public visitors must go through multiple levels of electronic security equipment. Presenting a government issued valid ID card is mandatory to confirm identity and appointment.
All public visitors are required to take appointments prior to visiting, by calling the number provided above.
The adjacent parking lot to this federal building is reserved for tenants, however the visitors can park on the streets (metered/non-metered) and nearby commercial parking lots.
Popular questions at Vancouver, 98660
How to find out how much I owe the IRS?
If you want to know how much you owe the IRS, you could do this by using any of the four methods mentioned below.
- By using the IRS only platform at IRS.gov
- By giving the IRS a call
- Mailing the IRS and
- Talking to a tax debt professional.
When will the IRS process paper returns?
The IRS will process your paper return as soon as they are filed on a basis of first come first serve.
How long does it take for IRS to approve a refund?
When you submit your tax return using the e-file option it takes about 24-48 hours to get a “Refund received” status and about 21 days to get a “Return approved” status. For returns filed by paper mail, you get a “Return received” status in about 4 weeks and a “Return approved” status within 6-8 weeks.
When is the IRS accepting tax returns?
There is no official date when the IRS will commence acceptance of your e-file tax returns, but from research findings from large taxpayers, it is proposed to be around 25th January 2021.
For your mail-in paper tax return IRS will start accepting as early as January 1st, 2021. The deadline for filing the tax return for the year 2020 will be Wednesday, April 15th, 2021.
How do I pay the IRS?
Once you are logged into the IRS website using IRS.gov you can click on the PAYMENT tool and you’ll be giving a list of payment options which includes Bank payment (Direct pay), and Debit card or credit card options.