- Address: 1750 Forest Drive, Ste 100Annapolis, MD 21401
- GPS: 38.9700584,-76.5200098
- Phone: 410-224-5000, 844-545-5640
- Website: https://www.irs.gov/help/contact-my-local-office-in-maryland
- Monday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 12:30 – 1:30 p.m.)
- Tuesday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 12:30 – 1:30 p.m.)
- Wednesday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 12:30 – 1:30 p.m.)
- Thursday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 12:30 – 1:30 p.m.)
- Friday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 12:30 – 1:30 p.m.)
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Internal Revenue Service in Annapolis like street address and directions, phone number, contact email, forms, appointment and other useful information.
It helps people to file their taxes and decide all other tax issues. The IRS office in Annapolis accepts tax payments from individuals, international taxpayers, business and self employed, give out tax refunds, inform about tax relief provisions and other.
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Economic Impact Payment Issues
- E-Services Authentication
- Identity Protection Personal Identification Number (IP PIN) Request
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7
- Taxpayer Protection Program
Where to File Addresses for Taxpayers and Tax Professionals
|Your Form||ARE NOT ENCLOSING A PAYMENT||ARE ENCLOSING A PAYMENT|
|1040||Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service Ogden, UT 84201-0002||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 931000 Louisville, KY 40293-1000|
|1040-ES||N/A||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 931100 Louisville, KY 40293-1100|
|1040-ES(NR)||N/A||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 1300 Charlotte, NC 28201-1300|
|1040V||N/A||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 931000 Louisville, KY 40293-1000|
|1040X||Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service Kansas City, MO 64999 – 0052||Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service Kansas City, MO 64999 – 0052|
|4868||Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service Ogden, UT 84201-0045||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 931300 Louisville, KY 40293-1300|
Popular questions at Annapolis, 21401
There is no official date when the IRS will commence acceptance of your e-file tax returns, but from research findings from large taxpayers, it is proposed to be around 25th January 2021.
For your mail-in paper tax return IRS will start accepting as early as January 1st, 2021. The deadline for filing the tax return for the year 2020 will be Wednesday, April 15th, 2021.
For your payments, the IRS now deposits within any business day of the week i.e. Monday through to Friday (except on holidays).
To check for your IRS refund you’ll need your social security number(SSN) or individual taxpayer identification number (ITIN), your filing status, and your exact refund amount. You need to input this information into MY REFUND TOOL on the IRS.gov site or the IRSGo mobile app. It is usually updated every 24 hours.
If you want to know how much you owe the IRS, you could do this by using any of the four methods mentioned below.
- By using the IRS only platform at IRS.gov
- By giving the IRS a call
- Mailing the IRS and
- Talking to a tax debt professional.
The IRS will start your payment of stimulus check beginning from April, you’ll only benefit from this first group if you are a taxpayer with a direct deposit for your bank account filed with the IRS.
If you are among the second wave of people who will receive the stimulus check you must provide your direct banking account go to the IRS by using the GET PAYMENT TOOL and it will be received during the latter part of April.
If you belong to the category of adult social security retirement, survivor, and disability insurance you do not need to file for a stimulus check as you’ll automatically receive a direct bank deposit around the end of April.