- Address: 201 Thomas-Johnson Dr.Frederick, MD 21702
- GPS: 39.4401877,-77.410981
- Phone: 301-228-2838, 844-545-5640
- Website: https://www.irs.gov/help/contact-my-local-office-in-maryland
- Monday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 11:30 – 12:30 p.m.)
- Tuesday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 11:30 – 12:30 p.m.)
- Wednesday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 11:30 – 12:30 p.m.)
- Thursday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 11:30 – 12:30 p.m.)
- Friday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 11:30 – 12:30 p.m.)
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Internal Revenue Service in Frederick like street address and directions, phone number, contact email, forms, appointment and other useful information.
It helps people to file their taxes and decide all other tax issues. The IRS office in Frederick accepts tax payments from individuals, international taxpayers, business and self employed, give out tax refunds, inform about tax relief provisions and other.
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Economic Impact Payment Issues
- E-Services Authentication
- Identity Protection Personal Identification Number (IP PIN) Request
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7
- Taxpayer Protection Program
Where to File Addresses for Taxpayers and Tax Professionals
|Your Form||ARE NOT ENCLOSING A PAYMENT||ARE ENCLOSING A PAYMENT|
|1040||Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service Ogden, UT 84201-0002||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 931000 Louisville, KY 40293-1000|
|1040-ES||N/A||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 931100 Louisville, KY 40293-1100|
|1040-ES(NR)||N/A||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 1300 Charlotte, NC 28201-1300|
|1040V||N/A||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 931000 Louisville, KY 40293-1000|
|1040X||Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service Kansas City, MO 64999 – 0052||Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service Kansas City, MO 64999 – 0052|
|4868||Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service Ogden, UT 84201-0045||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 931300 Louisville, KY 40293-1300|
All public visitors are required to pass through electronic security equipment. Presenting a government issued valid ID card is required for confirmation of identity and appointment.
All public visitors are required to take appointments prior to visiting, by calling the number provided above.
This office provides on-premises public parking facility for the visitors.
Popular questions at Frederick, 21702
You can now easily update your direct deposit using the GET MY PAYMENT tool on the IRS website, all you need is your account number and your bank routing number.
You can expect to receive your second stimulus check a week after it is made law by Congress which is proposed to be around January 15, 2021.
To talk to someone at the IRS you can dial in on their line 1-800-829-1040 and follow the command prompt.
To change or update your address with the IRS online visit IRS.gov and using the update information tool you can change both your address and name using the address and name change options.
There is no official date when the IRS will commence acceptance of your e-file tax returns, but from research findings from large taxpayers, it is proposed to be around 25th January 2021.
For your mail-in paper tax return IRS will start accepting as early as January 1st, 2021. The deadline for filing the tax return for the year 2020 will be Wednesday, April 15th, 2021.