- Address: 200 Lakeside Dr.Horsham, PA 19044
- GPS: 40.1716956,-75.1371166
- Phone: 215-887-6134, 844-545-5640
- Website: https://www.irs.gov/help/contact-my-local-office-in-pennsylvania
- Monday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 1:00 – 2:00 p.m.)
- Tuesday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 1:00 – 2:00 p.m.)
- Wednesday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 1:00 – 2:00 p.m.)
- Thursday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 1:00 – 2:00 p.m.)
- Friday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 1:00 – 2:00 p.m.)
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Internal Revenue Service in Horsham like street address and directions, phone number, contact email, forms, appointment and other useful information.
It helps people to file their taxes and decide all other tax issues. The IRS office in Horsham accepts tax payments from individuals, international taxpayers, business and self employed, give out tax refunds, inform about tax relief provisions and other.
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Cash payment acceptance (Exact Change is Required)
- Economic Impact Payment Issues
- E-Services Authentication
- Identity Protection Personal Identification Number (IP PIN) Request
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7
- Taxpayer Protection Program
Where to File Addresses for Taxpayers and Tax Professionals
|Your Form||ARE NOT ENCLOSING A PAYMENT||ARE ENCLOSING A PAYMENT|
|1040||Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service Ogden, UT 84201-0002||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 931000 Louisville, KY 40293-1000|
|1040-ES||N/A||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 931100 Louisville, KY 40293-1100|
|1040-ES(NR)||N/A||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 1300 Charlotte, NC 28201-1300|
|1040V||N/A||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 931000 Louisville, KY 40293-1000|
|1040X||Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service Kansas City, MO 64999-0052||Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service Kansas City, MO 64999-0052|
|4868||Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service Ogden, UT 84201-0045||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 931300 Louisville, KY 40293-1300|
All public visitors are required to pass through electronic security equipment. Security personnel might ask for government issued IDs to verify identity and validate appointment.
All public visitors are required to make appointments prior to visiting by calling the number provided above.
Few spots available on the on-premises parking facility. Metered parking streets and commercial parking lots are available within walking distance.
Popular questions at Horsham, 19044
The IRS will process your paper return as soon as they are filed on a basis of first come first serve.
You can call the IRS main number on 1-800-829-1040 or their alternate numbers for more specific delivery of service.
There is no official date when the IRS will commence acceptance of your e-file tax returns, but from research findings from large taxpayers, it is proposed to be around 25th January 2021.
For your mail-in paper tax return IRS will start accepting as early as January 1st, 2021. The deadline for filing the tax return for the year 2020 will be Wednesday, April 15th, 2021.
To check for your IRS refund you’ll need your social security number(SSN) or individual taxpayer identification number (ITIN), your filing status, and your exact refund amount. You need to input this information into MY REFUND TOOL on the IRS.gov site or the IRSGo mobile app. It is usually updated every 24 hours.
This is a process where your accounts, financial information, or your organization is being examined or reviewed to ascertain that the reported amount and information provided for tax returns were correct.