- Address: 75 Perseverance WayHyannis, MA 02601
- GPS: 41.6772005,-70.3005293
- Phone: 508-775-0029, 844-545-5640
- Website: https://www.irs.gov/help/contact-my-local-office-in-massachusetts
- Monday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 1:00 – 2:00 p.m.)
- Tuesday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 1:00 – 2:00 p.m.)
- Wednesday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 1:00 – 2:00 p.m.)
- Thursday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 1:00 – 2:00 p.m.)
- Friday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 1:00 – 2:00 p.m.)
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Internal Revenue Service in Hyannis like street address and directions, phone number, contact email, forms, appointment and other useful information.
It helps people to file their taxes and decide all other tax issues. The IRS office in Hyannis accepts tax payments from individuals, international taxpayers, business and self employed, give out tax refunds, inform about tax relief provisions and other.
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Cash payment acceptance (Exact Change is Required)
- Economic Impact Payment Issues
- E-Services Authentication
- Identity Protection Personal Identification Number (IP PIN) Request
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7
- Taxpayer Protection Program
Where to File Addresses for Taxpayers and Tax Professionals
|Your Form||ARE NOT ENCLOSING A PAYMENT||ARE ENCLOSING A PAYMENT|
|1040||Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service Kansas City, MO 64999-0002||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 931000 Louisville, KY 40293-1000|
|1040-ES||N/A||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 931100 Louisville, KY 40293-1100|
|1040-ES(NR)||N/A||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 1300 Charlotte, NC 28201-1300|
|1040V||N/A||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 931000 Louisville, KY 40293-1000|
|1040X||Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service Kansas City, MO 64999-0052||Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service Kansas City, MO 64999-0052|
|4868||Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service Kansas City, MO 64999-0045||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 931300 Louisville, KY 40293-1300|
All public visitors are required to pass through electronic security equipment. Presenting a government issued valid ID card is required for confirmation of identity and appointment.
All public visitors are required to take appointments prior to visiting, by calling the number provided above.
This office has on-premises parking facility for the visitors to this office.
Popular questions at Hyannis, 2601
If you have already filed your tax return the IRS will start its processing in the order with which they have been filed.
An easy and reliable way to pay for your IRS taxes is by logging into IRS.gov and using the PAYMENT tools and choosing the desired payment option that best suits you.
You should check your tax returns once it’s tax session to see how much and ensure all the right boxes are checked to ensure you do not miss anything on filing in your taxes. You can thereafter view how much you owe the IRS by going to IRS.gov.
To get the stimulus check you need to visit the IRS.gov site and click on GET MY PAYMENT. Using this tool as a tax filer will require you to verify your identity by answering some security questions. For non-tax filers, click on the ENTER PAYMENT INFO HERE Tool to register for payment and you can check your payment status using your GET MY PAYMENT TOOL. Finally, if you are a recipient of SSA-1O9, RRB-1099, or VA benefits you are not required to fill any form of registration, just click on the GET PAYMENT TOOL.
To change or update your address with the IRS online visit IRS.gov and using the update information tool you can change both your address and name using the address and name change options.