- Address: 1 Montvale Ave.Stoneham, MA 02180
- GPS: 42.4825713,-71.1005666
- Phone: 781-835-4350, 844-545-5640
- Website: https://www.irs.gov/help/contact-my-local-office-in-massachusetts
- Monday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 1:00 – 2:00 p.m.)
- Tuesday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 1:00 – 2:00 p.m.)
- Wednesday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 1:00 – 2:00 p.m.)
- Thursday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 1:00 – 2:00 p.m.)
- Friday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 1:00 – 2:00 p.m.)
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Internal Revenue Service in Stoneham like street address and directions, phone number, contact email, forms, appointment and other useful information.
It helps people to file their taxes and decide all other tax issues. The IRS office in Stoneham accepts tax payments from individuals, international taxpayers, business and self employed, give out tax refunds, inform about tax relief provisions and other.
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Cash payment acceptance (Exact Change is Required)
- Economic Impact Payment Issues
- E-Services Authentication
- Identity Protection Personal Identification Number (IP PIN) Request
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7
- Taxpayer Protection Program
Where to File Addresses for Taxpayers and Tax Professionals
|Your Form||ARE NOT ENCLOSING A PAYMENT||ARE ENCLOSING A PAYMENT|
|1040||Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service Kansas City, MO 64999-0002||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 931000 Louisville, KY 40293-1000|
|1040-ES||N/A||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 931100 Louisville, KY 40293-1100|
|1040-ES(NR)||N/A||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 1300 Charlotte, NC 28201-1300|
|1040V||N/A||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 931000 Louisville, KY 40293-1000|
|1040X||Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service Kansas City, MO 64999-0052||Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service Kansas City, MO 64999-0052|
|4868||Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service Kansas City, MO 64999-0045||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 931300 Louisville, KY 40293-1300|
All public visitors are required to pass through electronic security equipment. Presenting a government issued valid ID is required for confirmation of identity and appointment.
All public visitors are required to take appointments prior to visiting, by calling the number provided above.
This office offers an on-premises parking facility for the visitors to this office.
Popular questions at Stoneham, 2180
This is a process where your accounts, financial information, or your organization is being examined or reviewed to ascertain that the reported amount and information provided for tax returns were correct.
The IRS will process your paper return as soon as they are filed on a basis of first come first serve.
The refund status is usually updated by the IRS within 24-48 hours after you submit an e-file tax return, or after 4 weeks if the tax return was mailed by paper.
The IRS will start your payment of stimulus check beginning from April, you’ll only benefit from this first group if you are a taxpayer with a direct deposit for your bank account filed with the IRS.
If you are among the second wave of people who will receive the stimulus check you must provide your direct banking account go to the IRS by using the GET PAYMENT TOOL and it will be received during the latter part of April.
If you belong to the category of adult social security retirement, survivor, and disability insurance you do not need to file for a stimulus check as you’ll automatically receive a direct bank deposit around the end of April.
You can be indebted to the IRS when there is little withheld from your income, not paying your self-employment tax or untaxed extra incomes.