- Address: 1818 E. Southern Ave. Mesa, AZ 85204
- GPS: 33.3945197,-111.7918353
- Phone: 480-503-7355, 844-545-5640
- Website: https://www.irs.gov/help/contact-my-local-office-in-arizona
- Monday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 12:00 – 1:00 p.m.)
- Tuesday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 12:00 – 1:00 p.m.)
- Wednesday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 12:00 – 1:00 p.m.)
- Thursday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 12:00 – 1:00 p.m.)
- Friday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 12:00 – 1:00 p.m.)
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Internal Revenue Service in Mesa like street address and directions, phone number, contact email, forms, appointment and other useful information.
It helps people to file their taxes and decide all other tax issues. The IRS office in Mesa accepts tax payments from individuals, international taxpayers, business and self employed, give out tax refunds, inform about tax relief provisions and other.
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Cash payment acceptance (Exact Change is Required)
- Economic Impact Payment Issues
- E-Services Authentication
- Identity Protection Personal Identification Number (IP PIN) Request
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7
- Taxpayer Protection Program
Where to File Addresses for Taxpayers and Tax Professionals
|Your Form||ARE NOT ENCLOSING A PAYMENT||ARE ENCLOSING A PAYMENT|
|1040||Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service Ogden, UT 84201-0002||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 802501 Cincinnati, OH 45280-2501|
|1040-ES||N/A||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 802502 Cincinnati, OH 45280-2502|
|1040-ES(NR)||N/A||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 1300 Charlotte, NC 28201-1300|
|1040V||N/A||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 802501 Cincinnati, OH 45280-2501|
|1040X||Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service Ogden, UT 84201-0052||Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service Ogden, UT 84201-0052|
|4868||Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service Ogden, UT 84201-0045||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 802503 Cincinnati, OH 45280-2503|
Popular questions at Mesa, 85204
There is no official date when the IRS will commence acceptance of your e-file tax returns, but from research findings from large taxpayers, it is proposed to be around 25th January 2021.
For your mail-in paper tax return IRS will start accepting as early as January 1st, 2021. The deadline for filing the tax return for the year 2020 will be Wednesday, April 15th, 2021.
An easy and reliable way to pay for your IRS taxes is by logging into IRS.gov and using the PAYMENT tools and choosing the desired payment option that best suits you.
The IRS will process your paper return as soon as they are filed on a basis of first come first serve.
The fastest way to check for your refund status is to use the where’s My Refund tool on IRS.gov or by using the IRSGo mobile app. It is the fastest way to check and track your tax refund processing and payment.
Alternatively, you can call the IRS live call assistant which is usually limited due to the lack of staff and resulting long waiting period, or you can use the phone automated system and follow the message prompts.
If you don’t pay your tax you are likely to face two different penalties based on the reason why you failed to pay them. When you fail to file your tax you get a penalty of 5% interest on the omitted tax for each month the tax is due up to 25% in total. When you file them but fail to pay them you face a penalty of 0.5% of the due amount for every month your tax is due.