- Address: 4041 N Central Ave. Phoenix, AZ 85012
- GPS: 33.4932746,-112.0736026
- Phone: 602-636-9199, 844-545-5640
- Website: https://www.irs.gov/help/contact-my-local-office-in-arizona
- Monday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 12:30 – 1:30 p.m.)
- Tuesday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 12:30 – 1:30 p.m.)
- Wednesday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 12:30 – 1:30 p.m.)
- Thursday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 12:30 – 1:30 p.m.)
- Friday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 12:30 – 1:30 p.m.)
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Internal Revenue Service in Phoenix like street address and directions, phone number, contact email, forms, appointment and other useful information.
It helps people to file their taxes and decide all other tax issues. The IRS office in Phoenix accepts tax payments from individuals, international taxpayers, business and self employed, give out tax refunds, inform about tax relief provisions and other.
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Cash payment acceptance (Exact Change is Required)
- Economic Impact Payment Issues
- E-Services Authentication
- Identity Protection Personal Identification Number (IP PIN) Request
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7
- Taxpayer Protection Program
All public visitors are required to pass through electronic security equipment. Accessing the Federal Building requires the visitors to present a government issued ID card at the entrances.
Parking lot available on-premises, also metered street parking and commercial parking lots are available nearby.
Where to File Addresses for Taxpayers and Tax Professionals
|Your Form||ARE NOT ENCLOSING A PAYMENT||ARE ENCLOSING A PAYMENT|
|1040||Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service Ogden, UT 84201-0002||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 802501 Cincinnati, OH 45280-2501|
|1040-ES||N/A||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 802502 Cincinnati, OH 45280-2502|
|1040-ES(NR)||N/A||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 1300 Charlotte, NC 28201-1300|
|1040V||N/A||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 802501 Cincinnati, OH 45280-2501|
|1040X||Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service Ogden, UT 84201-0052||Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service Ogden, UT 84201-0052|
|4868||Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service Ogden, UT 84201-0045||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 802503 Cincinnati, OH 45280-2503|
Popular questions at Phoenix, 85012
If you have already filed your tax return the IRS will start its processing in the order with which they have been filed.
You can easily give your direct deposit information by using the GET MY PAYMENT tool on IRS.gov. All you need to do is to change the existing direct deposit account and make sure the names are the same as you are registered to the IRS. The information you’ll need is your bank account number and your bank routing number.
You must first understand that this differs from one state to another and it is determined by the type of form you intend to file. You should log into IRS.gov click on FILE then INDIVIDUAL then WHERE TO FILE, then you will be provided with a list of states then choose your preferred location, and also be provided with the appropriate location based on your form type.
There is no official date when the IRS will commence acceptance of your e-file tax returns, but from research findings from large taxpayers, it is proposed to be around 25th January 2021.
For your mail-in paper tax return IRS will start accepting as early as January 1st, 2021. The deadline for filing the tax return for the year 2020 will be Wednesday, April 15th, 2021.
The time it takes the IRS to audit you depends on the type of audit among other factors. For mail audit it is usually wrapped up within 3-6 months, office audits also last within 3-6 months while field audits the longest for about a year.