- Address: 211 W. Wisconsin Ave.Milwaukee, WI 53203
- GPS: 43.0386567,-87.91364
- Phone: 414-231-2100, 844-545-5640
- Website: https://www.irs.gov/help/contact-my-local-office-in-wisconsin
- Monday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 12:00 – 1 p.m.)
- Tuesday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 12:00 – 1 p.m.)
- Wednesday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 12:00 – 1 p.m.)
- Thursday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 12:00 – 1 p.m.)
- Friday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 12:00 – 1 p.m.)
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Internal Revenue Service in Milwaukee like street address and directions, phone number, contact email, forms, appointment and other useful information.
It helps people to file their taxes and decide all other tax issues. The IRS office in Milwaukee accepts tax payments from individuals, international taxpayers, business and self employed, give out tax refunds, inform about tax relief provisions and other.
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Cash payment acceptance (Exact Change is Required)
- Economic Impact Payment Issues
- E-Services Authentication
- Identity Protection Personal Identification Number (IP PIN) Request
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7
- Taxpayer Protection Program
Where to File Addresses for Taxpayers and Tax Professionals
|Your Form||ARE NOT ENCLOSING A PAYMENT||ARE ENCLOSING A PAYMENT|
|1040||Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service Kansas City, MO 64999-0002||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 931000 Louisville, KY 40293-1000|
|1040-ES||N/A||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 931100 Louisville, KY 40293-1100|
|1040-ES(NR)||N/A||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 1300 Charlotte, NC 28201-1300|
|1040V||N/A||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 931000 Louisville, KY 40293-1000|
|1040X||Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service Kansas City, MO 64999-0052||Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service Kansas City, MO 64999-0052|
|4868||Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service Kansas City, MO 64999-0045||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 931300 Louisville, KY 40293-1300|
All public visitors must pass through multiple levels of electronic security equipment. Presenting a government issued valid ID is mandatory for confirmation of identity and appointment.
All public visitors are required to take appointments prior to visiting, by calling the number provided above.
This office does not offer public parking facilities. There are metered parking streets nearby, and a commercial parking lot Secure Parking 2nd/Michigan Lot is around the block. There are few other commercial parking lots/garages within walking distance.
Popular questions at Milwaukee, 53203
How to change the business address with the IRS?
When you change your business location you can also do this with the IRS with the use of form 882-B. You can also use this form when changing your mailing address or the parties responsible for your business.
How to pay IRS online?
To pay your IRS taxes online go to IRS.gov and click on PAY then you’ll see the different payment options available.
When will the IRS start processing paper returns?
If you have already filed your tax return the IRS will start its processing in the order with which they have been filed.
When will IRS mail stimulus checks?
You can expect to receive your second stimulus check a week after it is made law by Congress which is proposed to be around January 15, 2021.
How long does it take for IRS to approve a refund after it is accepted?
It depends on the means which you used to file for a refund.
- E-Filed: When you file for a tax refund electronically with a direct deposit, your refund will be processed within 21days of the IRS e-file acceptance.
- Mailed by paper: This process is slightly longer as it is between 6-8 weeks from the time date your tax return was received by the IRS.