- Address: 204 S. Walnut St.Florence, AL 35630
- GPS: 34.8004804,-87.6717517
- Phone: 256-764-6731, 844-545-5640
- Website: https://www.irs.gov/help/contact-my-local-office-in-alabama
- Monday 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. (Closed for lunch 12 noon - 1 p.m.)
- Tuesday 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. (Closed for lunch 12 noon - 1 p.m.)
- Wednesday 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. (Closed for lunch 12 noon - 1 p.m.)
- Thursday 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. (Closed for lunch 12 noon - 1 p.m.)
- Friday 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. (Closed for lunch 12 noon - 1 p.m.)
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Internal Revenue Service in Florence like street address and directions, phone number, contact email, forms, appointment and other useful information.
It helps people to file their taxes and decide all other tax issues. The IRS office in Florence accepts tax payments from individuals, international taxpayers, business and self employed, give out tax refunds, inform about tax relief provisions and other.
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Cash payment acceptance (Exact Change is Required)
- Economic Impact Payment Issues
- E-Services Authentication
- Identity Protection Personal Identification Number (IP PIN) Request
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7
- Taxpayer Protection Program
Where to File Addresses for Taxpayers and Tax Professionals
|Your Form||ARE NOT ENCLOSING A PAYMENT||ARE ENCLOSING A PAYMENT|
|1040||Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service Kansas City, MO 64999-0002||Internal Revenue Service, P.O. Box 1214 Charlotte, NC 28201-1214|
|1040-ES||N/A||Internal Revenue Service, P.O. Box 1300 Charlotte, NC 28201-1300|
|1040-ES(NR)||N/A||Internal Revenue Service, P.O. Box 1300 Charlotte, NC 28201-1300|
|1040V||N/A||Internal Revenue Service, P.O. Box 1214 Charlotte, NC 28201-1214|
|1040X||Department of the Treasury, Internal Revenue Service, Austin, TX 73301-0052||Department of the Treasury, Internal Revenue Service, Austin, TX 73301-0052|
|4868||Department of the Treasury, Internal Revenue Service, Kansas City, MO 64999-0045||Internal Revenue Service, P.O. Box 1302, Charlotte, NC 28201-1302|
Popular questions at Florence, 35630
When you change your business location you can also do this with the IRS with the use of form 882-B. You can also use this form when changing your mailing address or the parties responsible for your business.
The IRS will update your refund status to a “RETURN RECEIVED” when they begin processing your tax return. Also, when your return has been approved your status will be changed to a “RETURN APPROVED” status.
You can call the IRS main number on 1-800-829-1040 or their alternate numbers for more specific delivery of service.
Irrespective of how early you file your tax return from the year 2020, the IRS will not commence processing until January 25th, 2021. Your tax refunds will also go through the standard processing time for e-filed tax returns of about 21days and also about 12 weeks for mailed-in paper tax returns.
The time it takes the IRS to audit you depends on the type of audit among other factors. For mail audit it is usually wrapped up within 3-6 months, office audits also last within 3-6 months while field audits the longest for about a year.