- Address: 820 S. University Blvd.Mobile, AL 36609
- GPS: 30.6619524,-88.1643949
- Phone: 251-341-5946, 844-545-5640
- Website: https://www.irs.gov/help/contact-my-local-office-in-alabama
- Monday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (Closed for lunch 12:30 - 1:30 p.m.)
- Tuesday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (Closed for lunch 12:30 - 1:30 p.m.)
- Wednesday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (Closed for lunch 12:30 - 1:30 p.m.)
- Thursday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (Closed for lunch 12:30 - 1:30 p.m.)
- Friday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (Closed for lunch 12:30 - 1:30 p.m.)
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Internal Revenue Service in Mobile like street address and directions, phone number, contact email, forms, appointment and other useful information.
It helps people to file their taxes and decide all other tax issues. The IRS office in Mobile accepts tax payments from individuals, international taxpayers, business and self employed, give out tax refunds, inform about tax relief provisions and other.
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Cash payment acceptance (Exact Change is Required)
- Economic Impact Payment Issues
- E-Services Authentication
- Identity Protection Personal Identification Number (IP PIN) Request
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7
- Taxpayer Protection Program
Where to File Addresses for Taxpayers and Tax Professionals
|Your Form||ARE NOT ENCLOSING A PAYMENT||ARE ENCLOSING A PAYMENT|
|1040||Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service Kansas City, MO 64999-0002||Internal Revenue Service, P.O. Box 1214 Charlotte, NC 28201-1214|
|1040-ES||N/A||Internal Revenue Service, P.O. Box 1300 Charlotte, NC 28201-1300|
|1040-ES(NR)||N/A||Internal Revenue Service, P.O. Box 1300 Charlotte, NC 28201-1300|
|1040V||N/A||Internal Revenue Service, P.O. Box 1214 Charlotte, NC 28201-1214|
|1040X||Department of the Treasury, Internal Revenue Service, Austin, TX 73301-0052||Department of the Treasury, Internal Revenue Service, Austin, TX 73301-0052|
|4868||Department of the Treasury, Internal Revenue Service, Kansas City, MO 64999-0045||Internal Revenue Service, P.O. Box 1302, Charlotte, NC 28201-1302|
Popular questions at Mobile, 36609
When you change your business location you can also do this with the IRS with the use of form 882-B. You can also use this form when changing your mailing address or the parties responsible for your business.
Once you are logged into the IRS website using IRS.gov you can click on the PAYMENT tool and you’ll be giving a list of payment options which includes Bank payment (Direct pay), and Debit card or credit card options.
You must first understand that this differs from one state to another and it is determined by the type of form you intend to file. You should log into IRS.gov click on FILE then INDIVIDUAL then WHERE TO FILE, then you will be provided with a list of states then choose your preferred location, and also be provided with the appropriate location based on your form type.
To get the stimulus check you need to visit the IRS.gov site and click on GET MY PAYMENT. Using this tool as a tax filer will require you to verify your identity by answering some security questions. For non-tax filers, click on the ENTER PAYMENT INFO HERE Tool to register for payment and you can check your payment status using your GET MY PAYMENT TOOL. Finally, if you are a recipient of SSA-1O9, RRB-1099, or VA benefits you are not required to fill any form of registration, just click on the GET PAYMENT TOOL.
To change or update your address with the IRS online visit IRS.gov and using the update information tool you can change both your address and name using the address and name change options.