- Address: 14479 John Humphrey Dr.Orland Park, IL 60462
- GPS: 41.6267438,-87.8499876
- Phone: 708-873-8310, 844-545-5640
- Website: https://www.irs.gov/help/contact-my-local-office-in-illinois
- Monday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 12:00 a.m.-13:00 p.m.)
- Tuesday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 12:00 a.m.-13:00 p.m.)
- Wednesday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 12:00 a.m.-13:00 p.m.)
- Thursday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 12:00 a.m.-13:00 p.m.)
- Friday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 (Closed for lunch 12:00 a.m.-13:00 p.m.)
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Internal Revenue Service in Orland Park like street address and directions, phone number, contact email, forms, appointment and other useful information.
It helps people to file their taxes and decide all other tax issues. The IRS office in Orland Park accepts tax payments from individuals, international taxpayers, business and self employed, give out tax refunds, inform about tax relief provisions and other.
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Economic Impact Payment Issues
- E-Services Authentication
- Identity Protection Personal Identification Number (IP PIN) Request
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7
- Taxpayer Protection Program
Where to File Addresses for Taxpayers and Tax Professionals
|Your Form||ARE NOT ENCLOSING A PAYMENT||ARE ENCLOSING A PAYMENT|
|1040||Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service Kansas City, MO 64999-0002||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 931000 Louisville, KY 40293-1000|
|1040-ES||N/A||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 931100 Louisville, KY 40293-1100|
|1040-ES(NR)||N/A||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 1300 Charlotte, NC 28201-1300|
|1040V||N/A||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 931000 Louisville, KY 40293-1000|
|1040X||Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service Kansas City, MO 64999-0052||Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service Kansas City, MO 64999-0052|
|4868||Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service Kansas City, MO 64999-0045||Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 931300 Louisville, KY 40293-1300|
All public visitors are required to walk through electronic security equipment. Security personnel would ask for government issued IDs to verify identity and validate appointment.
All public visitors are required to make appointments prior to visiting by calling the number provided above.
On-premises parking facility is provided for public visitors and employees.
Popular questions at Orland Park, 60462
You can expect to receive your second stimulus check a week after it is made law by Congress which is proposed to be around January 15, 2021.
When you change your business location you can also do this with the IRS with the use of form 882-B. You can also use this form when changing your mailing address or the parties responsible for your business.
To change or update your address with the IRS online visit IRS.gov and using the update information tool you can change both your address and name using the address and name change options.
If you want to know how much you owe the IRS, you could do this by using any of the four methods mentioned below.
- By using the IRS only platform at IRS.gov
- By giving the IRS a call
- Mailing the IRS and
- Talking to a tax debt professional.
The audit process of the IRS on your tax return largely varies. It is dependent on your availability for meetings, your response to the information requested, the reason you are being audited, the type of audit, and whether you agree or disagree with their findings.